TryCycle is hiring!
LOCATION: OTTAWA (CARLING/KIRKWOOD)
TryCycle Data Systems is an innovative tech start-up with offices in Ottawa, Toronto, and Connecticut. We've spent two years developing our flagship product: a bi-directional software system for clinicians, nurses and health practitioners providing care for people with addiction and mental health disorders.
The TryCycle System monitors patterns of human behavior in real time and provides predictive data insights to busy health clinicians between visits with patients.
Powered by IBM, our platform is designed to increase client-clinician connections, reduce caseload burden, and enable human decision making and intervention in real-time.
Working at TryCycle is uniquely rewarding and provides an environment of continuous transformation; you must be agile and flexible to thrive!
As a Business Analyst, you are an agent of change, responsible for introducing and maintaining a disciplined approach across our teams.
Our ideal candidate will be able to pivot to changing demands from the business, our customers, and the industry.
Collaborate with business stakeholders and customers
- Understand problems, gather data and requirements
- Identify and assess business impacts, risks and provide recommendations on options
- Interact with and maintain positive relationships with the Product Owner, Developers and Testers
- Facilitate effective meetings with business stakeholders, subject matter experts, and customers
- Conduct user-training and help-sessions for new features or implementations
Develop and/or optimize business processes and procedures
- Develop, document and design business procedures and documentation (internal and customer-facing)
- Develop, document and design process maps, models and workflows
- Develop, document and design performance metrics
Define Requirements, User Stories and Test Plans
- Prepare user stories, business, and functional requirements by defining, detailing, analyzing, scoping, documenting and prioritizing requirements.
- Use JIRA to develop User Stories, Manage Backlog, and assign Sprints
- Create test scripts for functional and user acceptance testing, support testing cycles
Data Analysis, Trends, Metrics
- Participate in ongoing decisions concerning data collections, methodology, and data analysis
- Analyze, gather and assess data to monitor KPIs
- Conduct research to gather insights, analyze trends and identify opportunities
- Experience documenting workflows and identifying business/functional requirements
- Experience developing procedures
- Previous experience working in an Agile environment
- Previous business process modelling and process re-engineering skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills
- Strong collaboration, facilitation, negotiation and presentation skills
- Able to identify and implement creative ways to solve problems; providing recommendations to the business on performance and improvement areas
- Energetic attitude, self-motivated with a willingness to take ownership and responsibility
Bonus points if you:
- Are a Scrum Maser
- Have experience working in a SaaS environment
- Have experience with implementation of systems in clinical environments
Perks & Benefits
We offer flexible hours, work from home options, very generous/flexible personal leave (sick days, vacation, late night watching hockey), as well as a casual dress code, free parking, and a competitive health benefits plan.
Enthusiasm, passion, and the love of learning goes a long way.
If your skills are close to what we're looking for, please consider applying and come meet us for a coffee!
To apply, please send an email to email@example.com
Work with TryCycle Data Systems
We are always on the lookout for energetic, intelligent, and experienced people to join us.
If you love working on the leading edge of innovation, drop us a line. We can have a coffee and chat about who we are and what we do.
What We’re Looking For
We always need people who have solid HTML5/CSS3 & Javascipt skills who understand mobile and dashboards
Our back-end systems are crucial – if you know SQL, containers, and Unix environments, we need you
Our data determines where we go next – we need people who can find the critical lessons in the data
There is no substitute for a great user experience, and we expect continuous improvement