Job Title: Executive Assistant
Job Type: Permanent, full-time
Job Status: Hybrid with flexible working hours
Reports to: Senior Vice President, Operations
Compensation: $70-80K based on experience. Stock options. Health benefits. Three weeks paid vacation.
TryCycle Data Systems is in the business of turning data into dialogue. Its mission is to reduce treatment barriers, increase human compassion, and improve outcomes for people with addiction, mental illness, depression, trauma, and eating disorders. TryCycle is an Ottawa-owned, Ottawa-founded digital health technology company on the verge of major growth! The company offers innovative health-focused solutions that are currently used by First Nations, veterans, clinics, health insurers, researchers, and others.
TryCycle is seeking an exceptional and experienced bilingual Executive Assistant to support our Senior Leadership Team. The ideal candidate must be able to work autonomously, take accountability for their work, be proactive, and have experience working with Senior Leadership Teams and Boards. The Executive Assistant will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the Senior Leadership Team, including organizing schedules, arranging travel, managing emails, handling confidential information, and coordinating meetings and events. The successful candidate will be a self-starter with excellent organizational and communication skills.
The core of your duties is to provide administrative support with a high-level understanding of priorities across the company, and the ability to shift/be nimble, such as quarterly board meetings. This position reports to the Senior Vice President of Operations.
You will be working in a stimulating, and fast-paced environment with lots of concurrent projects and activities. This position will be 50% remote and 50% in the office and/or meetings in Ottawa (but you can work in the office as much as you like). To be successful in this position you must be team-oriented, eager to learn, and reliable.
What you’ll do at TryCycle:
- Manage and maintain the Executive’s calendars, including scheduling appointments, meetings, and travel arrangements.
- Ensure the Executive’s schedules are followed and respected, including briefing them on upcoming appointments and meetings.
- Manage email correspondence and respond to inquiries as necessary, prioritizing and escalating as appropriate.
- Draft and proofread correspondence, reports, and presentations on behalf of the Executive.
- Coordinate and manage logistics for meetings, events, conferences, and other gatherings.
- Provide support for board meetings, including organizing materials, recording minutes, and following up on action items.
- Manage travel arrangements and itineraries, including transportation and lodging.
- Manage expenses and ensure timely submission of expense reports.
- Maintain confidentiality and discretion in handling sensitive information.
- Provide high-level executive administrative support to the Senior Leadership Team including the SVP Operations, CFO, and CEO
- Lead administrative tasks, and special projects, producing documents, reports, agendas, and presentations for internal and external stakeholders.
- Hit the ground running!
Who We Need:
- Must be bilingual in French and English
- Ideally, live in Greater Ottawa Area (National Capital Region)
- Minimum three years of experience as an Executive Assistant.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong organizational skills, and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High level of accountability and trustworthiness
- Solid tact and diplomacy in dealing with internal and external stakeholders
- Able to anticipate problems and address them before they become issues
- Superior written and verbal communication skills in English and French
- Must have a valid driver’s licence (to run occasional errands)
- Experience in the technology industry or with start-ups is considered an asset
Enthusiasm, passion, and the love of learning go a long way here. If you have trouble collaborating freely and maintaining friendly communication (even when you don’t want to) – we aren’t the right company for you.
How to Apply:
Are you ready to make a difference and chart an exciting new career path?
Be one of the first to apply! Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and title the email “EA TryCycle”. We thank all candidates who apply, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.